Do you like "Ghost in the Shell" ?
- 1 ：maji：2008/11/03(Mon) 20:07:06 ID:ORNdv7NH0
- 2 ：maji：2008/11/04(Tue) 00:02:49 ID:vEIlWgFI0
- i'm lovin' it
- 3 ：maji：2008/11/04(Tue) 13:25:43 ID:g5hcxhaH0
- me too
- 4 ：maji：2008/11/04(Tue) 22:11:09 ID:Cejo8ccq0
- I like very much
- 5 ：maji：2008/11/05(Wed) 17:53:51 ID:DJXk43050
- Why? do you like "Ghost in the Shell"?
- 6 ：maji：2008/11/06(Thu) 00:15:35 ID:JKNgraOQ0
- oh... i like "i do".
It's very nice tune.
- 7 ：maji：2008/11/06(Thu) 21:17:58 ID:9CWl5g2bO
- I won't
- 8 ：maji：2008/11/07(Fri) 00:46:30 ID:oLLXRZ53O
Because, Batoh said "MOTOKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"
- 9 ：maji：2008/11/07(Fri) 03:21:15 ID:inFjQvyP0
- It's pretty good, I haven't watched the whole thing.
- 10 ：maji：2008/11/08(Sat) 00:10:52 ID:HQTDZGsR0
Oh...!Thank you. I like there.
- 11 ：maji：2008/11/08(Sat) 00:53:46 ID:L6BUYTNd0
- japanease name is koukaku kidoutai
- 12 ：maji：2008/11/08(Sat) 01:45:37 ID:L6BUYTNd0
- 13 ：maji：2008/11/08(Sat) 02:38:29 ID:qDwbJX8U0
- "Saitoooo! Give me thaaaaat!!"
it has become like a bad AV...
- 14 ：maji：2008/11/13(Thu) 20:34:23 ID:3tISVc/c0
- bad AV?
- 15 ：maji：2009/02/28(Sat) 09:04:00 ID:NxNr5xQP0
- I like the movie so so. I don't love it. That is my impression.
- 16 ：maji：2009/03/06(Fri) 21:36:06 ID:zRRYnLAL0 ?2BP(50)
- 17 ：maji：2009/06/08(Mon) 23:45:20 ID:vLS4Zqwd0
- whisper P&G
- 18 ：maji：2009/06/30(Tue) 17:00:36 ID:s3WukU2j0
- i like gantz
- 19 ：maji：2009/07/10(Fri) 01:59:50 ID:0OtioIks0
- I like "Host in the Kabukicho"
- 20 ：maji：2009/09/11(Fri) 17:21:50 ID:/A3BZwnp0
- taschikoma is very derisious
- 21 ：maji：2010/02/24(Wed) 22:02:27 ID:3CbluqCe0
- my ghost whispers so...
- 22 ：180-144-58-96f1.osk3.eonet.ne.jp：2010/12/11(Sat) 18:45:00 ID:KTAKOeCP0
- Akina's nice short story
Everybody and nice to meet you! I'm Akina.
I'm an one's own pace, and the blog of daily life and the idea to which the photograph readily is suitably exchanged and written.
Please look at my with one's own way patiently if it's good.
If it's possible to point it out readily, I'm welcome because it thinks that there are a lot of points that don't arrive either.
Then, please come from following URL.
Thank you for lending valuable advertising space.
- 23 ：maji：2010/12/27(Mon) 21:13:20 ID:VF6Sn4D60
- spam u suck
- 24 ：maji：2011/02/26(Sat) 22:06:42.70 ID:GVd73KWJ0
- oh yeah I love this animation too. so much went into it
movie versions are way better than tv series but still both are linked and worth watching.
i recommend this one to all my friends :)
- 25 ：maji：2011/03/01(Tue) 20:22:09.39 ID:9cIvzEUfO
- 26 ：maji：2011/05/12(Thu) 14:12:51.71 ID:WN19IPUe0
- 27 ：maji：2011/05/12(Thu) 15:34:28.85 ID:WN19IPUe0
- 28 ：maji：2011/07/17(Sun) 14:34:52.51 ID:jPbtMSM70
- Im Gyousya. otsudesu.
- 29 ：maji：2011/09/16(Fri) 06:44:36.31 ID:qwPloJjh0
- I'm waiting live action version of GITS.
I don't like non-Japanese actors acted with characters.
- 30 ：maji：2011/10/06(Thu) 23:08:43.76 ID:BmW3SxH10
- 31 ：maji：2011/10/08(Sat) 15:10:04.12 ID:ViPZyABni
I agree with you
I think JAP voice actors is very hi level
but it seems to hear everybody same sound
- 32 ：maji：2011/10/10(Mon) 19:04:23.72 ID:BvfiQAOE0
- 33 ：maji：2011/10/13(Thu) 17:08:49.81 ID:bAXHdTjR0
- Production IG is not worth a shit any longer since the last season Anime "Blood-C" is a crap.
Japanese Governmental Agency "Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology" (MEXT)
subsidized the company for promoting the movie of this fuck'in anime.
The financial source of revenue is Japanese TAX Paid By The Sweat of your brow (Ketsuzei)!
Japanese people should lose their temper with your Government for persisting this crap!
- 34 ：33：2011/10/13(Thu) 17:12:19.65 ID:bAXHdTjR0
- mistake: Japanese people should lose their temper
correct: Japanese people should lose your temper
- 35 ：maji：2011/10/16(Sun) 16:11:56.92 ID:LzSybxr90
Japanese Government promotes not only anime/manga but also cuisine (Washoku), J-pop and so on.
See also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cool_Japan
The decision of MEXT is a way of an aspect in relation to promoting Cool Japan.
(however as it is an announce within Japan, off the point in a little.)
Well, Blood-C has not gone over big as the fandom expected, however as agencies of the nation often ignore your opinions, this is a matter of course.
In general, speakers who deliver a loud (e.g. politicians) have influence on them.
You had better gather the political comrade or create political party.
If not so, your opinion will be ignored from now on.
- 36 ：maji：2011/10/30(Sun) 01:07:43.06 ID:dvFEJUFR0
- 37 ：maji：2012/01/18(Wed) 01:16:30.90 ID:lhvH/2VO0
- 38 ： 忍法帖【Lv=12,xxxPT】 ：2012/02/29(Wed) 17:32:35.93 ID:ALfdNxr+0
- university results by Yemen
- 39 ：maji：2012/03/12(Mon) 18:02:10.78 ID:bS4JvVwx0
- 40 ：maji：2013/01/25(Fri) 16:23:44.86 ID:sRMHk1Gji
- SABU MIKAWAYA SABU
- 41 ：maji：2013/09/27(Fri) 23:19:32.43 ID:4ZiX2R5n0
- I'm japanese, but the first exposure was the English version of the comic.
Translation is excellent, and onomatopeias are seemly totally rewritten by Shiro himself.
Trouble was that one part doesn't quite make up the story right;
later I obtained the original japanese comic and knew the truth.
2 pages of Porn-ish part was totally ripped off in the english version.
That part itself wasn't the major part of the story, but omission was enough to make your brain full of question marks.
read.cgi ver 05.02.02 2014/06/23 Mango Mangüé ★
FOX ★ DSO(Dynamic Shared Object)