Ask an American
- 1 ：Mr. Anderson：2009/11/02(月) 16:18:28 ID:a5fbnI0U
- Ask an American anything.
In English, please.
- 2 ：名前：：2009/11/02(月) 16:42:21 ID:6PqbfN57
- Why didn't you explain the intent of your thread in detail using simple English?
- 3 ：名無しさん：2009/11/02(月) 16:42:49 ID:+PELoRlP
- i bet u r korean.
- 4 ：名無しさん：2009/11/02(月) 16:43:45 ID:D922213k
- pig disgusting otaku are too stuck up to communicate with foreigners
this way you will never become happy wwwwww
- 5 ：Mr. Anderson：2009/11/02(月) 16:49:52 ID:a5fbnI0U
- What did you expect me to say? "Hi, I'm an American, and I'm here to answer any questions you may have about living in America. Here's how it works: you ask a question, and I answer it."
I'm not Korean, by location or blood.
- 6 ：名無しさん：2009/11/02(月) 17:08:12 ID:+PELoRlP
- what do you think about bombing on hiroshima and nagasaki during the ww2？
japan never attacked civilians in america.
but usa did.
dont you think that was totally a genocide?
or japan deserved it?
- 7 ：Mr. Anderson：2009/11/02(月) 18:15:44 ID:a5fbnI0U
- It was a sad event that really shouldn't have happened.
I don't think Japan deserved it. I think it was just a tactic used to force Japan into a quick submission instead of dragging out a traditional war, even if it was extremely brutal.
I was taught that they warned Japan that they were going to bomb the cities before it happened. In a movie, they had soldiers in air planes fly over the cities and let out pieces of paper that warned the people of what was coming.
I have no idea if this actually happened.
You know, I say this as if I would have decided to do something else if I were in the position to decide it. Traditional battles would have been long and hardfought. Peace talks didn't seem like an option.
Tactically, dropping the bombs would have been the smartest decision. Ethically, it has huge repercussions. It's a hard decision to make, and I'm glad I didn't have to make that decision. Cowardly, right?
- 8 ：名無しさん：2009/11/02(月) 18:46:53 ID:JEcBw4dE
- Please don't ever say the word like 'smart' about this decision.
It STILL annoys us A LOT!
- 9 ：Mr. Anderson：2009/11/02(月) 18:50:58 ID:a5fbnI0U
- Not liking it doesn't make it any less true.
- 10 ：名無しさん：2009/11/02(月) 20:29:13 ID:+PELoRlP
- thanks Mr.Anderson.
im >>6 .
well,nothing can justify this...nothing.
now japan is a very clean country.
usa still keeps fighting over and over.
learn from the past and grow the f up,usa!
- 11 ：Mr. Anderson：2009/11/03(火) 06:14:54 ID:CV3jFO6l
- I have to agree.
I'm not trying to justify what happened, just point out that it was the best move for the military to make because it resulted in victory faster than any other option could and it resulted in a smaller loss of men.
I also don't like some of the recent wars we got involved in, mainly the Vietnam and Iraq wars.
- 12 ：名無しさん：2009/11/04(水) 10:12:30 ID:Tim6niRk
- what is your nationality?
- 13 ：Mr. Anderson：2009/11/04(水) 13:37:38 ID:194OABns
- Is that supposed to be a trick question? I'm from the United States of America.
- 14 ：名無しさん：2009/11/04(水) 14:16:00 ID:Tim6niRk
- Do you speak japanese?
i mean how did you know 2channel?
are u a japanese american?
or.. like ...half japanese??
any way, i wanna buy some doggie food.
what do you recomend?
haha if you have dogs.
where should i buy those?
i just got here and have no idea.
where do you live?
- 15 ：Mr. Anderson：2009/11/04(水) 15:21:44 ID:194OABns
- I don't speak any Japanese.
I learned of 2channel through other websites, mainly 4chan.
I don't have any Japanese blood.
Purina is a good brand of dog food. What specific kind depends on the dog and your budget.
I do have a dog right now and have had several other dogs over the years.
Usually, you buy dogs from local dog breeders. Try looking in newspapers for ads from dog breeders.
I live in Louisiana, close to the border with Texas.
- 16 ：名無しさん：2009/11/04(水) 15:57:15 ID:Tim6niRk
- wow, thank you for the information.
- 17 ：名無しさん：2009/11/05(木) 17:52:00 ID:PJLE6dzZ
- hi american.
japanese dont eat dogs but koreans and chinese do.
japanese girls dont get plastic surgeries.
japanese have moral sense.
please dont misunderstand.
- 18 ：Mr. Anderson：2009/11/05(木) 20:18:11 ID:/Japjx6I
- 19 ：名無しさん：2009/11/07(土) 17:36:32 ID:hJvkd59z
- r u white? or black? asian? latino?
i heared that there are still many racist in America.
How is that like?
please tell me the truth.
- 20 ：名無しさん：2009/11/07(土) 22:37:27 ID:WvCmSws9
- How old are u?
Well, I don't wanna ask serious questions if u are just a kid...
- 21 ：名無しさん：2009/11/07(土) 22:49:55 ID:hJvkd59z
- you mean you dont wanna ANSWER.
- 22 ：名無しさん：2009/11/07(土) 23:01:17 ID:6LgmZjRt
Japanese, who belong to the Yellow race, often tell lies with forming groups.
It's for the sake of illegal/immoral benefit
y dont u study 'english'?
(its difficult 4 me 2 learn 'english'.)
- 23 ：名無しさん：2009/11/07(土) 23:26:26 ID:hJvkd59z
shut your hole, u sound like such a korean ass back.
- 24 ：名無しさん：2009/11/07(土) 23:29:30 ID:hJvkd59z
- i mean ass BAG...
- 25 ：Mr. Anderson：2009/11/08(日) 05:22:02 ID:bie8udyW
I'm white. My mother is a German immigrant and my father was born between a Mexican immigrant and an American.
There is still a lot of racism in the U.S. I don't like dealing with people who are racist. I try to avoid interacting with racist people.
- 26 ：名無しさん：2009/11/08(日) 11:18:03 ID:P163vPko
i dont hate americans.
i have many american friends.
but sometimes stupid americans annoy me...they believe anything that they're told as long as they say GOD BLESS AMERICA at the end.
sooooo brain washed.
- 27 ：名無しさん：2009/11/08(日) 19:56:57 ID:DiKDBfC7
What do you think about Speedos? Do you wear them?
- 28 ：Mr. Anderson：2009/11/10(火) 05:32:19 ID:8hCVacP1
- Well, speedos don't bother me much. But I certainly don't wear any.
- 29 ：名無しさん：2009/11/10(火) 08:31:00 ID:k8dDNKPI
- How do you like Hideki Matsui?
- 30 ：名無しさん：2009/11/10(火) 17:47:27 ID:uSho4PUz
Are you against Japanese whaling?
Do you support Sea Shepard?
- 31 ：名無しさん：2009/11/10(火) 18:30:32 ID:JKfWRDLA
Have you ever visited Japan?
if not, what would you like to do or try in japan?
i would suggest you visit AKIHABARA if you like anime.
- 32 ： 忍法帖【Lv=40,xxxPT】(3+0：8) 【45.4m】 電脳プリオン ◆3YKmpu7JR7Ic ：2012/10/21(日) 22:50:06.88 ID:utT/cXo2 ?PLT(12079)
- How are you?
read.cgi ver 05.02.02 2014/06/23 Mango Mangüé ★
FOX ★ DSO(Dynamic Shared Object)